Terms and Conditions
At Tast, we believe that the best way to understand our cuisine is to share the experience with other people. Your partner, work colleagues, friends, your grandma, the youngest of the family, no matter the age, (and relatives of any age) absolutely everyone is welcome. What really matters is the excitement to experience something new, unexpected, and who better than children? Reservations with children under the age of 8 should be booked no later than 6pm.
We operate an elegant smart casual dress code and we kindly ask our guests not to wear sportswear, loungewear or beachwear when they dine with us.
Please note our only accessible-friendly floor is Pinya (ground floor). For any queries or booking enquiries please to contact us.
Deposits and cancellations
We kindly request for a £10 deposit per person for bookings of more than 6 guests. Deposit will be deducted from the final bill at the end of your meal.
All reservations confirmed by a deposit that are cancelled less than 3 days prior to the date of their booking will lose their deposit.
Don’t hesitate to inform us about any allergies or intolerances you or any of your guests may have before dining with us. On arrival we will provide you with a detailed list of allergen information related to our menus.
For any media or professional photo shooting enquiry, please contact us.
In line with legislation passed in 2007 Tast is a no-smoking restaurant, e-cigarettes are also not allowed within the premises. A smoking area can be found in our terrace area. Please be mindful of potential guests enjoying their meal outside.
Pets and Guide dogs
Animals are not accepted unless assisting guests with disabilities.
Gift Voucher and Deposit Terms and Conditions
When booking deposits online or purchasing gift vouchers from Tast Cuina
Catalana you agree to the terms and conditions below:
1. Gift vouchers and deposits can be only redeemed at Tast, 20-22 King Street,
Manchester, M2 6AG.
2. Gift vouchers and deposits can only be redeemed when a table has been
booked, in advance and a full name and mobile number has been provided.
3. Gift vouchers are valid for a maximum period of twelve months from the date
of purchase printed on your receipt.
4. Gift vouchers have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash or
5. Booking cancellations must be requested at least three days prior to the
date of the booking to receive a full refund of the deposit, otherwise the
deposit will be forfeited.
6. Booking amendments are accepted if requested at least three days prior to
the original booking. This is subject to availability and at the discretion of
the restaurant and cannot be guaranteed.
7. Deposits paid cannot be transferred to a third party.
8. Deposits cannot be taken more than twelve months in advance of a booking
9. Gift vouchers cannot be used to pay a deposit.
10. Refunds for gift vouchers are accepted, upon written request, to the original payment method used to purchase the gift voucher.
competitions without our consent. If we do give our consent, then such consent
may be subject to any conditions which we impose. In any event you may not sell
the vouchers through the internet without our express written consent, which
you must obtain before making any such sale. We reserve the right to refuse to
permit any sale of vouchers by you to a third party.
of the voucher balance. If the final balance is higher amount than the face
value of the gift voucher, the difference can be made up with a credit/debit
card or cash payment. If it is less, then change cannot be given.
code has been used, refunded or cancelled then alternative payment will be
collected from our restaurant.