We kindly request to hold your card details during the booking process to secure your table. We will only charge the card in the case that you cancel your table less than 24 hours in advance or do not show. Cancellation fee is £10 per person.
GIFT VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When purchasing gift vouchers from Tast Cuina Catalana you agree to the terms and conditions below:
1. Gift vouchers can only be redeemed at Tast, 20-22 King Street, Manchester, M2 6AG.
2. Gift vouchers can only be redeemed when a table has been booked in advance and a full name and mobile number has been provided.
3. Gift vouchers are valid for a maximum period of six months from the date of purchase printed on your receipt.
4. Gift vouchers have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
5. Refunds for gift vouchers are accepted, upon written request, to the original payment method used to purchase the gift voucher.
6. Gift vouchers cannot be used to purchase anything to take away from the premises.
7. Gift vouchers cannot be sold to any third parties or offered as prizes for competitions without our consent. If we do give our consent, then such consent may be subject to any conditions which we impose. In any event, you may not sell the vouchers through the internet without our express written consent, which you must obtain before making any such sale. We reserve the right to refuse to permit any sale of vouchers by you to a third party.
8. Gift vouchers can be used for full or part-payment up to the maximum value of the voucher balance. If the final balance is a higher amount than the face value of the gift voucher, the difference can be made up with a credit/debit card or cash payment. If it is less, then change cannot be given.
9. All voucher codes are checked for validity at the time of redemption, if the code has been used, refunded or canceled then alternative payment will be required.
10. Vouchers can be posted free of charge via first class post or can be collected from our restaurant.
At Tast, we believe that the best way to understand our cuisine is to share the experience with other people. Your partner, work colleagues, friends, your grandma, the youngest of the family, no matter the age, (and relatives of any age) absolutely everyone is welcome. What really matters is the excitement to experience something new, unexpected, and who better than children? Reservations with children under the age of 8 should be booked no later than 6 pm.
We operate a smart casual dress code and we kindly ask our guests not to wear sportswear, loungewear or beachwear when they dine with us.
Please note our only accessible-friendly floor is Pinya (ground floor). For any queries or booking inquiries please contact us.
Don’t hesitate to inform us about any allergies or intolerances you or any of your guests may have before dining with us. On arrival, we will provide you with a detailed list of allergen information related to our menus.
For any media or professional photo shooting inquiry, please contact us.
In line with legislation passed in 2007 Tast is a no-smoking restaurant, e-cigarettes are also not allowed within the premises. A smoking area can be found in our terrace area. Please be mindful of potential guests enjoying their meal outside.
PETS AND GUIDE DOGS
Animals are not accepted unless assisting guests with disabilities.